Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Recruiting Intern|
|Organization:||Planned Parenthood of Illinois (Chicago)|
|Description:||What We Offer
The Planned Parenthood of Illinois Human Resources department works to ensure that the agency is investing appropriately in its staff, and that staff have the necessary support in order to carry out our mission. As part of this goal we endeavor to recruit highly qualified and motivated staff from a diverse pool of applicants.
The Human Resources Recruitment Intern will work closely with the Manager of HR and Recruitment and Training Coordinator to review, analyze, and recommend changes to recruitment tools and partnerships. The intern will also assist in developing a training program for managers on PPIL?s recruiting process.
- Work with closely with HR staff to become familiar with recruitment requirements for a nonprofit organization
- Gain hands-on experience researching recruitment outlets and screening candidates
- Learn how to use applicant tracking software such as Authoria and PeopleFluent.
What We Ask
- Background or interest in Health Administration / Public Health
- Willingness to call diverse agencies and inquire about services offered
- Willingness to help with other administrative tasks when necessary
- Commitment of at least 10 hours a week for the semester
PPIL Administrative Offices
18 S. Michigan Ave., 6th Floor
Chicago, IL 60603
Hours are flexible, with shifts available Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm