Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Associate Campaign Director|
|Organization:||Work for Progress|
|Region:||DC Metro Region|
|Description:||We are hiring people in DC to go to Colorado and other battleground states for a few weeks to Educate Voters and RE-ELECT PRESIDENT OBAMA!
Work for Progress is bringing on Campaign Associates for leadership positions.
- Travel to a state that could decide the presidential race!
- Get grassroots campaign experience!
We're looking for smart, passionate leaders to who want to make a big impact and are ready to get started right away. Campaign Associates' primary responsibility is to work with the National and Regional Campaign Directors to plan and execute the Campaign to Keep the White House.
To do so, you will:
- Work with national leadership in key battleground states doing voter outreach and contact.
- Exercise good judgment regarding a district in one of the key battleground states and work round the clock to win that district on election day.
- Manage all the logistics and administration of the local campaign office.
- Work with campaign staff in the office and in the field to contact hundreds of voters each week -
Usual campaign hours are 80-100 hours per week.
Compensation based on an annual salary of $23,750.
For Campaign Associates that commit to 4 weeks or more on the campaign, WFP pays for travel costs in full; for 3-4 week commitment, WFP pays for travel costs for return trip only; for less than 3 week commitment, Campaign Associate pays own travel costs. Opportunities for year-round employment and benefits following the campaign.
You could make the difference! President Obama's campaign manager, Jim Messina, said, "We win Colorado, it is almost impossible for Mitt Romney to win the presidency." And to win Colorado's 9 electoral votes, we have to talk to hundreds of thousands of Coloradans about what is at stake in this election. And then we have to make sure that they vote!
Paid for by Fair Share Action.
Contact us at: 1543 Wazee St., 4th Floor, Denver, CO.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.