Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||HR Assistant|
|Region:||DC Metro Region|
|Description:||Seeking an HR Assistant to join its Human Resources Department at the Headquarters in downtown Silver Spring, Maryland. The HR Assistant will be a part of a collaborative team, and will provide administrative support to all areas in HR to include Benefits, Performance Management, Recruitment, and general HR functions. The ideal candidate enjoys working with and helping people, and is professional, customer service focused and team spirited.
- Knowledge of HR general practices.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Fluency in English, written and oral. Abilities in a second language preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with all employees and HR Management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively and proactively in a team as well as independently.
- Intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office applications; especially Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and utilize independent judgment and discretion at all times.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and excellent organization skills.
- Associate's degree and two years experience in an HR support role a must.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience - U.S. Work Authorization required.