Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERN|
|Organization:||Hieroglifs Translations Romania|
|Description:||Hieroglifs Translations, an international translation and interpreting firm, is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing team.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast- paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
- Assist in the creation of signage,
circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of
- Assist with fulfilment of marketing offers
- Assist with execution of trade shows
- Assist with the preparation and delivery
of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and
sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public
Company is looking for an undergraduate who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
English -good communication and writing skills Internship location Internship can be done in several ways:
- In the company Hieroglifs Translations Romania premises in Bd. Ficusului 10B -Sector 1 Bucharest, Romania
- In the company Hieroglifs Translations Latvia premises in Gertrudes 33/35, Riga, Latvia
- Freelance. Internship done virtually.
Internships are for a period of between 2-6 months. Interns receive no remuneration. Costs of travel and accommodation, living expenses included, are the responsibility of interns or their sponsoring institutions. Interns are solely responsible for obtaining the necessary visas and arranging their travel to their duty station.
At the end of the internship the interns are
- Hieroglifs Translations certificate of
- Self-description of the intern by the
If you are interested ,please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com . Please write which internship are you applying for and the preferable internship location.