Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Job Title:||Power & Energy Market Segment Lead|
|Organization:||Concurrent Technologies Corporation|
|Region:||DC Metro Region|
|Description:|| At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we?re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a Power & Energy Market Segment Lead.
POWER & ENERGY MARKET SEGMENT LEAD
Responsible for the overall management and leadership of assigned Energy Market which involves offering and market development in coordination with Capabilities, attracting and expanding client base to foster new business, and the execution and management of installed base business investments and new market development. Total annualized value of funded awards for assigned Market must be equal to or greater than $10M. Objectives include sustained growth of assigned market, development of a robust pipeline of opportunities, marketing Company technologies and acquiring follow-on business. Partners with all areas of the Company required for achieving Company business development objectives.
- Provide support and collaboration in establishing business development strategies and ensuring that strategic business development objectives are communicated, understood and executed.
- Responsible for the renewal, replacement and growth of installed-based business investments.
- Responsible for the retention of existing and attraction of new clients.
- Leads identification and validation of the Company?s Technology and Offerings Portfolios and associated business development initiatives for assigned energy market(s). Provides support in execution of said portfolios.
- Leads assigned market in the capture of new contract vehicles (single award and multi-award).
- Develops market roadmaps to integrate offerings.
- Plans and coordinates business generation activities such as responses to client Request for Proposals (RFPs) and inquiries, continuous and assertive client follow up and rapid problem resolution.
- Identifies necessary resources to pursue bids, establishes required infrastructures, teams, processes and plans, and manages their execution.
- Demonstrates an understanding and utilization of competitor and market analysis, remains highly informed on what is going on in the industry, including cross Company capabilities and the competitive landscape.
- Develops and executes negotiation strategies and positions based on integration of opportunities with Company goals, objectives and operations and the assessment of associated risks.
- Formal education in a Technical or Applied Engineering plus expertise in the overall management and market growth for power and energy -from generation to distribution - including technology research and development, demonstration, transfer, engineering, design, implementation, performance improvement and power and energy management. Individuals will have a knowledge base in the areas of strategic studies, analyses, audits and surveys required for energy security, policy development and technology requirements for facilities and installations, weapon systems, fuel and operational energy as it relates to DoD and global climate change, conservation, alternatives, renewables for the overall Federal market. Prior management responsibility in a professional services company or comparable environment.
- PhD plus at least 8 years of directly-related experience, or
MA/MS plus at least 10 years of directly-related experience, or BA/BS plus at least 12 years of directly-related experience.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR# 2012-0509
Contact: Kristi Lisbon