Feminist Jobs & Internships
|Organization:||Service Employees International Union|
|Description:||: Job Location: US-CA-Los Angeles
Posted Date: 2/25/2013
CHANGE TO WIN
Los Angeles, CA
Multiple positions are open.
Change to Win is seeking Organizers to help lead campaigns that challenge America's largest corporations to take responsibility how their business practices impact working families and their communities. Organizers work in a team environment with Change to Win staff to help workers, community members, and leaders build power and support comprehensive corporate reform campaigns.
Change to Win is a dynamic coalition of North America's most progressive labor unions and a leading force for social, racial and economic justice in our country today.
* Build relationships with workers one on one
* Motivate workers and outside supporters to take action
* Identify and develop leaders
* Maintain information management systems
* Coordinate with campaign staff to assist in information gathering programs
* Assist in the development of message and communication deliverables
* Organize public actions in support of campaign goals
When You Apply: Include a cover letter, resume and writing sample.
Women and people of color are strongly urged to apply. CtW does not discriminate in any of its programs, procedures or practices on the basis of age, color, disability, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.